Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where to start?????

I love to fish, whether its off the beach or off a boat I dont mind, its super cool fun. I love to go tenpin bowling, that is such a great way to kick back and have a few laughs, mainly at yourself. I love to cook, Im not Jamie Oliver but the food is edible. I enjoy going to the cinemas, the last movie I saw was "No Reservations" , it wasnt to bad, it was a chick flick, you gotta love those fairytale endings.

Im the type of girl that doesnt mind getting her hands dirty, but I can still be very feminine at times;

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Orientatednaijababe said...

Welcome back darl...missed ur blog. I hope everything is okay now.

 
At May 30, 2008 at 2:29 AM , Blogger LG said...

welcome back!!!!!
hope u r gud?

 
At June 29, 2008 at 8:45 PM , Blogger BlogVille Idol said...

we have unveiled 2008 blogville idol contestants check out the page to know when the competition starts and for more details and pls make sure u participate by listening and voting for your favorite contestant...pls stop by d page and showus some love!tanx

 
At June 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe... please please please vote for me on the blogville idols pag,
starting july 7th.
thanx!
please dont let me go out in the first round!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home